Credits

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

2008-12-25

JOIN MY CONTEST! GO TO http://www.writtenbymys.com



This is my first blog contest that will run from now until January 2. The reason: I may not be able to post anything during these times since it's the time for family and friends. As to not neglect you guys who constantly check on my blog, make a shoutout, give a comment or drop your cards on my ec... I am leaving this blog contest.

The Mechanics are Simple!

  1. Leave a comment in this blog post with what is your number 1 thought and number 1 obsession. 
  2. 1 comment = 1 entry
  3. Want more chances to win? Leave more comments in this post. Just remember that your comment must be about your thoughts and obsessions. 
  4.  The contest closes on January 2, 2009 11:00 p.m. (Philippines time) (GMT +8).
  5. Announcement of winners will be on January 3. Hopefully.
  6. Winners will be drawn via Random.org. 
  7. Winners will be listed according to the arrival of the comment. 1st to comment here will be no.1 in random.org list, and so on.
Prizes:
1st prize wins 1000 entrecard credits
2nd prize wins 500 entrecard credits
3rd prize wins 300 entrecard credits 

If you think there's a loophole in my contest. Tell me in my shoutout.

Thanks. Start commenting now.


WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND OBSESSIONS?






No comments:

Post a Comment