Credits

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

2008-12-18

Last minute Entry...



Give this bear a home by naming this bear. How I wish I can bring you home to my daughter. She loves Pink and loves Bears. She's just 2 and she adores stuffed toys.
I'm thinking of a name to call this little pink bear, but all I can come up is Pink Beariuca. I guess, I'm not that imaginative. I feel as if it's Beariuca's Sister...so can I name it twice? My daughter would most likely call it Sissy. As in sister. So my final answer would be?

Pink Beariuca who is nicknamed Sissy Bear. (",) 


Please come and stay. 


From Mommy Mys and Maegan. Paul will be mighty jealous...though. I'd have to buy a boy bear. hmm...


Want to try to win this?  Click on the image above or go to this link.
Who do you want to Thank for this wonderful contest? MPG or Marzie or Mariuca.
She's truly a great blogger. Her blogs are great reads and very relaxing. 
What are you waiting for? 
Go here: http://www.mariucasperfume.com/2008/01/happy-birthday-mpg.html






No comments:

Post a Comment